Last Updated: May 25, 2021
Collection Of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, when signing up for a Digimatic account, during a transaction, or accessing our applications, websites, documentation, or Services. We collect various basic user information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number; personal interests or preferences.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including as follows:
- When you use our Services to make or accept payments or money transfers, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- When one of our applications is open on your mobile device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the devices interaction with our Services.
- Digimatic may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Services, such as your access times, domains, browser type, version and language, operating system, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses (together, “Use Data”).
Certain Other Forms of Information Collected
We collect information through various technologies, including sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website and help to give you a personal experience. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Like most standard website servers, our Services use log files. This includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also collect information about you from third parties.
Use Of Information
We may use personal information about you as follows:
- We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- We also use information about you to personalize the Services. We may use your information to establish and activate your account, and to provide assistance or support with respect to your use of our Services.
- We receive personally identifiable information from our Clients, who require we use your information so that they may fulfill their contractual obligations to you.
- We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners, including Clients.
- We may use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to improve content, advertising or Services, to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
Sharing Of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With our Clients on whose behalf you submit your information to us, or who originally submitted your information to us;
- With third parties that provide information processing services to us, that maintain and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services), and including financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are part of the payment or transfer process;
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other governmental entity or court order or subpoena; if under a legal obligation to do so, to protect the integrity of our company if we believe that a user has committed unlawful or otherwise harmful acts; to protect our interest in connection with a legal proceeding; in emergency situation to protect health or safety; if we believe such disclosure is in your vital interest; or if we obtained your information from public sources;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our Sellers, end users, or the public from harm or illegal activities; and with your consent.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
Digimatic takes appropriate and commercially reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, however, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, and Digimatic cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy at: email@example.com